Hazel Shirley Poems

Hazel Shirley Poems
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Sunday 14 February 2016

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SOUL





I don't know what is INTERNET
I can't read a quote to inspire me.
I don't wait for what time brings.
I don't seek help from anyone
I don't find time to Complain.
I have to live....
For rest of my life.
I have to feed the one who trusted my heart.
My sweat and blood is my best self-respect.
Though my body is shrunk with ill health and do suffer,
My head is held up with will power.
I call my self BRAVE AND BOLD.
-    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
An authentic Soul.
Did someone say,  "He is the Gentleman." (honourable man)
So, just convey a hearty respect to the noble heart and his will power...
Tell me.... How is your Life?

WE NEED TO BE THANKFUL SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN OR CRY.
LIFE IS A CHALLENGE..., LOVE IT.., LIVE IT..., AND MAKE OTHERS TO STRIVE HARD TO LIVE THEIR LIFE WITH RESPONSIBILITY  & SMILE EVERY WHILE AS YOU EARN YOUR LIVING WITH SELF -RESPECT....

~ Hazel Shirley ~


1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 14:23
    All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. (NIV)

    Proverbs 18:9
    One who is slack in his work is brother to one who destroys. (NIV)

    ReplyDelete