Hazel Shirley Poems

Hazel Shirley Poems
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Wednesday 25 September 2013

YOUR SMILE KEEPS ME ALIVE


I told you.....I like water... 
..not only to drink... 
but it doesn't mean...I can swim ... 
why did you leave me in the middle of the sea! 
Is it because.....I am like water.... 
 to accept all your faults! 

I told you....I like breeze... 
...not only to feel... 
but It doesn't mean....I can alone stand... 
why did you leave me in the middle of the wind! 
Is it because...I am like breeze... 
 to pass away all your regrets! 

I told you.... I like your smile... 
...not only to watch.. 
but it doesn't mean...I can still stare... 
why did you leave me smiling as if you don't care! 
Is it because....I am like smile ... 
to hide grief that life brings! 

I told you ...I like to be your friend... 
....not only to share... 
 but ...It doesn't mean...I can take heartache to spare... 
why did you leave my heart in pain that I can't bare! 
Is it because..I am like a friend... 
to accept...forgive and forget every thing! 

                ....May be... 
......You know in your Heart that...... 
 My heart rejoices to await in life still.... 
               ....'For You'.....  
As my love always remain unchangeable in my will. 

                   - Hazel Shirley -


YOUR SMILE KEEPS ME ALIVE
  http://poetry.com/poems/264731-YOUR-SMILE-KEEPS-ME-ALIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment