Hazel Shirley Poems

Hazel Shirley Poems
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Tuesday 13 August 2013

MY REAL HERO

SECURED COUNTRY WITH SOLDIERS - RELIEVE STRESS



Day and night you think of me 
though you are honest,you are always restless. 
To keep me safe and secured, 
you strive hard which is priceless. 

High mountains and dense forests, 
you climb and walk around watching... 
So that me and my beloved will not scream. 
You are bold and brave as well, 
strong and smart enough with a will not to spare, 
a single person who would change us to be his slave.  

I know not what you eat, 
may be you will not find water to drink at-least. 
All seasons will come on your way, 
neither you will bother the pain 
nor worry about the rain. 
You are always sincere to make me secured, 
never did you leave me when I needed to be rescued. 

You stand around the border always alert, 
to make me sleep peacefully in motherlands lap. 
My honor and pride that will ever make me shine, 
is your spirit of integrity that brings victory ever divine. 
Oh!my dear one,you are 'My Real Hero' 
My Soldier of my country, 
 I salute to you with my heart sincerely. 

                              - Hazel Shirley -



My Real Hero - Poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment